Saturday 11 October 2014

Preview of Gudiya's story

Hola my dear readers . I hope you guys are doing good. First of all I am sorry for not writing a regular blogs. Actually from last few days i am suffering from chronic headaches. But from tomorrow's onward i will start posting again . This time i will come with Gudiya's story. I hope you guys have gone through Sarita's life story. If not, then you can check my blogs for that. Gudiya is Sarita's daughter. I will tell you guys that after Sarita's ( Mother)  death how Gudiya ( Daughter) is living her life and other so many things. If you have any questions or doubts in your mind regarding Sarita's real life story , you can mail me or comment under the blog those questions and your views too.
           Right now i am watching tv side by side. It was a very special and hectic day today. In India, today we celebrated Karwachauth fast. It is very popular in north India specially. I am from North India . From my school days i always put mehndi ( henna ) on my hands on this day and also wears bangles. Karwachauth is a fast without having and food or water. Hindu Married ladies and engaged girls keep it for their husbands and beloveds. They keep it for the well being of their husbands .They break their fast after seeing the moon . Women wear new clothes on this day and apply henna on their hands. It is a kind of romantic festival too. Unmarried / teen girls aslo keep this fast.So many stories are related with this fast. There is story of Queen Veeravati, story from Mahabharta , Story of karva , Story of Satyavan and Savitri. You can easily Google these different stories.
Well guys that is it for today .. I am superrrrrr tired today ..Its 11.25 pm here.. Tomorrow i will come with new storyline. Till then take care and keep smiling guys. 

Link of next blog - http://outrageous-girl.blogspot.in/

3 comments:

  1. Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz admin tanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnaks for your kind words Samsun. :)

      Delete
    2. kralice senle tanismak isterim facebook.com/tescilpanel eklermisin

      Delete