Thursday 2 October 2014

Little talk about Sarita


Hello guys :) After so many days i am back and i am back with little talk about Sarita. I know that i ended the story in last chapter but i want to write more about Sarita . I cannot name it as a epilogue so it is a little talk. New readers can check out the full story in previous posts ( chapter 1 to 8 ) .
                                          Gudiya always remembers her mother .. In India now a days festival season is going on ... Sarita's used to love all festivals. As i have already told you that she was very spiritual and religious minded lady. Janamasthami ( lord krishna's birthday)  was her favorite festival. She loved to go to Mathura and vrindavan ( lord krishna's birthplace ) . She wanted to go to abroad too but she did not make it . She wanted to meet her elder son who was living in abroad from last 11 years .Till her last breath she was so hopeful that she will survive ..she will be alright . Seriously i SALUTE that lady for her positiveness . God bless her in heaven . Sarita used to sing a songs and bhajans ( devotional songs ). She also wrote so many devotional songs in her diaries .Despite of her Inlaws bad behavior she never hated them. She was in hope that one day they will love her but she did not know that some douchebags can never become a gucci bags . I know bad comparison but still ..After hearing and reading all this ( full story ) i am sure that one would want to kill those douche bags . Well those guys are paying now ..As we all know about KARMA'S circle. She was a wonderful Lady . I hope in her next birth she will get the best and good. But seriously i just want her to live with almighty God, I don't want her to come in this cruel world again..


From Gudiya to her Mother Sarita ...I read this poem somewhere and it is so  beautiful and apt .

"If Roses grow in Heaven"

If Roses grow in Heaven
Lord, please pick a bunch for me.
Place them in my Mother's arms
and tell her they're from me.

Tell her that I love her and miss her,
and when she turns to smile,
place a kiss upon her cheek
and hold her for awhile.

Because remembering her is easy,
I do it every day,
but there's an ache within my heart
that will never go away.

2 comments: